Ghent University, Belgium
The 2018 EANS Summer School will be hosted by the University Centre for Nursing and Midwifery at the Ghent University in Belgium (https://www.ugent.be/en). This centre is located at the Ghent University Hospital. The Summer School will take place from Monday 2nd July until Friday 13th July.
Keen to visit Ghent? Please find a first introduction to our beautiful city here.
Some early information regarding the Ghent University, your stay in Ghent, and how to get to Ghent is provided here: Practical information EANS 2018
Questions? Please contact us by email: [email protected]
Applications for the 2018 Summer School are now closed. If you are a returning Summer School student, please click “confirm re-attendance” below.
Registration is closed
Registration deadline: 30th March 2018
- Participants' Handbook 2018
- The EANS Summer School Debate 2018
- 1st Year Timetable Ghent 2018
- My PhD 2018
- Our Healthcare System 2018
- 2nd Year Timetable Ghent 2018
- One year later - 2nd Year 2018
- 3rd Year Timetable Ghent 2018
- 3rd Year Activity Ghent 2018
- Template for poster on stage
- EANS Rosemary Crow Award 2019
- Supervisor's Form 2018
- Map of University Hospital Ghent
You need to be logged in to view attending members