Hosted by Lovisenberg Diaconal University College, Oslo, Norway
The EANS summer school 2023 will be held at Lovisenberg Diaconal University Colleague (LDUC) in Oslo, Norway from the 26th of June to 7th of July. Norway is one of eight countries being part of the Nordic region.
LDUC are Norway’s first nursing education (1868) and it is the only private educational institution in Norway solely focusing on educating graduate, post-graduate, and master’s in nursing (about 1 000 students). LDUC is centrally located on St. Hanshaugen in Oslo and exists in proximity with the Lovisenberg hospitals, and municipal health services.
Below you will find information about FAQ including for example how to travel to Oslo and about next year’s accommodation. Early 2023 you will find more detailed information regarding how to book your accommodation and details about the social program. How to pay and register for the black-tie gala dinner on the 6th of July will also be posted here early 2023 – you do not want to miss that.
The Oslo workgroup is really looking forward to meet you all next summer.
Once the registration has been sent, you should receive an email, this can take up to one day.
If you still haven’t received an email from EANS by then, please contact us at [email protected]
Registration is closed
Registration deadline: 2nd February 2023
- Information Student Accomodation 01.02.23
- Information faculty and conference participants accommodation
- Accomodation booking form_Year I
- Accomodation booking form_Year II & III
- EANS Participants Handbook 2023
- Our-Health-Care-System 2023
- Template-for-poster-on-stage 2023
- My Nursing Science Career 2023
- The EANS Summer School Debate in Oslo 2023
- Time Table_1st Year_2023
- Time Table 2nd Year 2023
- Time table_3rd Year_2023
- MRC Framework_Skivington et al. 2021
You need to be logged in to view attending members