Patients as key actors in the health care sector
This year the EANS summer conference is about patients as key actors in the health care sector. This summer conference will be organised in Vilnius, Lithuania.
The topic of the conference is timely and challenging. To acknowledge the insight of patients as key actors in the health care system appears trivial at first glance. However;
- how can this goal be reached succesfully?
- what is the contribution of the nursing profession and nursing research?
- how can nursing contribute to strengthen patients’ rights and their demand for evidence-based, effectice and safe, person-centered, timely and equitable care?
- how can nurses’ professional roles be further developed to take the lead as patient advocates?
- ow could we further strengthen the sustainability and growth of nursing and nursing research?
The EANS conference will give you the perfect platform to exchange new insights and empirical findings on these topics. We hope that many EANS members will accept the invitation!
We very much hope that the conference can take place on-site. This is what the EANS community deserves after this long period of separation and reduction to online connection due to the pandemic.
If you want to register and find out more, please go to the website of Vilnius
Please go for submission to the website of Vilnius
Registration is restricted to membersLogin
Registration deadline: 31st March 2022
You need to be logged in to view attending members