EANS Best Paper Award – Call for papers
Thursday 19th December 2019
EANS Best Paper Award
Prize about 1000 EUR
Which paper is eligible?
- The first author must be an EANS Member and must have obtained his/her PhD in the five years prior to submission of the paper to the assessment board.
- Each applicant can submit only one research paper per year.
- Each paper can be submitted only once.
- The research paper must have been published in a PubMed indexed and peer reviewed scientific journal.
- Publications in journals from any discipline or any field of research are eligible.
- The paper itself can report on any topic within nursing and/or midwifery research.
- The paper must have been published (epub and/or print) in the 12 months before application.
- Study protocols are excluded.
We expect a letter accompanying the application, arguing why you think that your work is exceptional, fulfils a high standard of internal validity and how it contributes to further development of nursing science and/or nursing practice.
The EANS Best Paper Committee will assess the papers using the same criteria and inform you no later than April 5.
The winner is expected to attend the Summer School Gala Diner in Cologne.
Please submit the paper no later than February 15, 2020.
Please use our EANS email address: [email protected]
Please add EANS Best Paper Award + your name as subject heading.