EANS Best Paper Award – Call for papers 2021
Monday 1st February 2021
Dear EANS Members,
We are happy to publish the call for the
EANS Best Paper Award 2021 for early career researchers.
This is a prize about 1000 EUR.
Which paper is eligible?
- The first author must be an EANS Member and must have obtained his/her PhD in the five years prior to submission of the paper to the assessment board.
- Each applicant can submit only one research paper per year.
- Each paper can be submitted only once.
- The research paper must have been published in a PubMed indexed and peer reviewed scientific journal.
- Publications in journals from any discipline or any field of research are eligible.
- The paper itself can report on any topic within nursing and/or midwifery research.
- The paper must have been published (epub and/or print) in the 12 months before application.
- Study protocols are excluded.
We expect a letter accompanying the application, arguing why you think that your work is exceptional, fulfils a high standard of internal validity and how it contributes to further development of nursing science and/or nursing practice.
The EANS Best Paper Committee will assess the papers using the same criteria and inform you no later than May 31, 2021.
The winner is expected to present the paper online.
Please submit the paper no later than May 5, 2021.
Please use our EANS email address: [email protected]
Please add EANS Best Paper Award + your name as subject heading.
on behalf of the EANS Board